The Wisconsin Insurance Alliance (WIA) represents the property and casualty insurance industry in:
- public policy analysis and advocacy
- media information
- consumer education
- legal advocacy
The WIA is proud to represent greater than 50 member companies who underwrite property and casualty insurance in Wisconsin. For more information about the Wisconsin Insurance Alliance, read our About Us section.
Insurance News –
- Leading writers in 11 key P&C insurance markets
- Businesses purchasing terrorism insurance up slightly from 2015
- Insurers Face Emerging Risks21 emerging risks for the insurance industry and the global economy | PropertyCasualty360
WIA and Members in the News –
- Sentry Insurance to expand in Stevens PointSee WSAW story here.
- School Boards Insurance Company of Pennsylvania Rebrands Following Church Mutual Acquisition
- Church Mutual Launches New Policy System
- ESURANCE LAUNCHES MOBILE APP FOR SELF-SERVICE HOME INSPECTIONS
- American Family Mutual Insurance Co. plans corporate restructuring