The Wisconsin Insurance Alliance (WIA) represents the property and casualty insurance industry in:
- public policy analysis and advocacy
- media information
- consumer education
- legal advocacy
The WIA is proud to represent greater than 50 member companies who underwrite property and casualty insurance in Wisconsin. For more information about the Wisconsin Insurance Alliance, read our About Us section.
Insurance News –
- Deer-vehicle collisions inevitable in WisconsinPatrick Durkin: | Outdoors |
- Leading writers in 11 key P&C insurance markets
- Businesses purchasing terrorism insurance up slightly from 2015
WIA and Members in the News –
- CUNA Mutual creates company to invest in financial startups
- Rural Mutual announces new farm dividend program
- Sentry Insurance to expand in Stevens PointSee WSAW story here.
- School Boards Insurance Company of Pennsylvania Rebrands Following Church Mutual Acquisition
- Church Mutual Launches New Policy System