The Wisconsin Insurance Alliance (WIA) represents the property and casualty insurance industry in:
- public policy analysis and advocacy
- media information
- consumer education
- legal advocacy
The WIA is proud to represent greater than 50 member companies who underwrite property and casualty insurance in Wisconsin. For more information about the Wisconsin Insurance Alliance, read our About Us section.
Insurance News –
- Deer-vehicle collisions inevitable in WisconsinPatrick Durkin: | Outdoors |
- Leading writers in 11 key P&C insurance markets
- Businesses purchasing terrorism insurance up slightly from 2015
WIA and Members in the News –
- Obamacare critics want tougher insurance mandate — for drivers"If Representative Sanfelippo's legislation provides a greater incentive for insurance and fairness to the system, we are supportive of that," alliance president Andy Franken said. Article
- Liberty Mutual office may add $42M to tax rolls
- Allstate Continues Its Technology Drive, Invests in Autonomous Vehicle Research at Stanford
- CUNA MUTUAL LOOKS TO RETAIL FOR LIFE INSURANCE SALES
- American Family approves corporate restructuringJSonline article.